Dr Myko San – Health from Mushrooms has developed NEUROMYKON, the most effective extract of medicinal mushrooms which have been scientifically verified to harmlessly improve the normal development and functioning of the entire nervous system, and prevent and alleviate various neurodegenerative, neurological and mental disorders. Therefore, this complex extract from medicinal mushrooms is especially recommended for:
- Maintaining health and improving the functioning of the brain and the entire central and peripheral nervous systems,
- Alleviating concentration disorders and improving learning abilities, improvement of short-term and long-term memory (especially in children, young people and the elderly),
- Improving muscle activation and better coordination of movements, including improved fine motor skills and improved muscular endurance – in athletes and amateurs, the elderly, etc.,
- Alleviating of sensory deterioration (hearing etc.),
- Assistance in rehabilitation after trauma and other damage to the brain and other parts of the nervous system, including spinal injuries and peripheral nerve damage resulting in neuropathy,
- Prevention and alleviation of cerebrovascular disorders including stroke, and rehabilitation after acute stroke,
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety (acute and chronic), depression and other emotional disorders,
- Prevention, alleviation and slowing down of dementia of various etiologies (including senile dementia),
- Preventing, alleviating and slowing progress of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease,
- Preventing, alleviating and slowing progress of multiple sclerosis.
NEUROMYKON contains extracts of medicinal mushrooms that improve the health of the central and peripheral nervous system strongly and safely. And while some traditional Chinese medicines have worked well against “nervous diseases, insomnia, nervousness and brain diseases that occur in old age”, modern scientific research has revealed the mechanisms that allowed optimization of the preparation and improving its efficacy.
The medicinal mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s mane mushroom) contains hericenones and erinacines, substances that have shown the strongest known stimulation of the secretion of the so-called nerve growth factor (NGF) in vivo. These compounds easily cross the blood-brain barrier and act on astroglial cells which support and supply neurons to secrete NGF in the brain itself. In vitro studies have shown that NGF is one of the most important factors in the repair and creation of new neurons, including repairing of damaged nerve fibers and forming new ones.
Other active substances (xylan, heteroxylan, proteoglycans, beta glucans, nucleosides, tyrosinase, and others) from fungi such as Lentinus edodes, Ganoderma lucidum and many others greatly improve microcirculation in the brain, especially by dilating blood vessels and preventing loss in their elasticity. Extracts of certain fungi also showed the effects of stimulating the activity of certain groups of neurons, especially in the hippocampal region, responsible for learning and memory. Some types of fungi contain substances that have a positive effect on the regulation of various neurotransmitter systems in the brain: acetylcholinergic, dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, etc. In addition, medicinal mushrooms modulate the immune system, which is very important in many neurodegenerative diseases.
Neurodegenerative diseases are common. Various dementias, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and many others attack the nervous system, complicate and limit their functioning and drastically impair the quality of life of patients and people who care for them. The causes are numerous and still insufficiently explained: from prions, inflammation, trauma, autoimmune defects, imbalances of neurotransmitter systems, genetic predisposition to environmental pollution and accumulated oxidative damage. There is no reliable and timely diagnosis for many of these diseases, and existing therapies mostly slow the disease and relieve symptoms, sometimes with unpleasant side effects.
Studies by numerous Japanese, American, Chinese, Russian and other scientists, including H. Kawagishi, Furukawa, Ishiguro, Gao, Zhuang, Knusel, Shnidman, Sass, Brodney and many others, have proven the effects of medicinal mushrooms on cells, as well as in experimental animals.
In addition, several clinical trials were conducted in Japan, where traditional preparation, as well as a combination of purified hericenone and erinacine, showed very significant functional improvements in all subjects.
The product Neuromykon is intended primarily for alleviating and slowing down diseases in people suffering from neurodegenerative diseases: Alzheimer’s and other dementias, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and stroke damage.
Neuromykon can help athletes achieve greater strength, better coordination and learning of movement, as well as faster muscle recovery as a result of increased synthesis of endogenous steroids, optimizing blood flow and innervation of striated muscles, without the risk of doping.
Neuromykon is also recommended for prevention, especially for those with a family history of neurodegenerative diseases.
The preparation Neuromykon contains medicinal mushroom extracts of Hericium erinaceus, Lentinus edodes (shiitake), Ganoderma lucidum (reishi), and Armillaria mellea (honey fungus).
Contact us by phone, fax, or e-mail if you have any questions about our products or need advice on their use!
Directions for use:
We recommend continuous use lasting 2-6 months or longer.
The preparation consists of two components:
|Dosage:||Aqueous extract: 2 tablespoons (about 35 ml) three times daily.|
Alcohol extract: 1 teaspoon (about 5 ml) three times daily.
May be taken together or separately.